By Charles Clarke
February 5, 2022
The God Of War PC Update 1.0.5 is now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
– In-game glyphs will now correctly correspond to the controller type selected in Steam – Setting the DLSS Sharpening slider to 0 will now properly disable DLSS Sharpening
– Interactions between the game and the taskbar will now work correctly in Borderless Fullscreen – Game audio should now mute when the application is in the background
– TAA will no longer cause blurriness when the Render Scale is below 100% – Borderless Fullscreen mode will now not impact visibility in the Task Switcher (Alt+Tab)
– Correct UI elements will now be shown if action is bound to the mouse wheel – HDR brightness will no longer be impacted by SDR brightness settings
– Option to minimize when the focus is lost in Borderless Fullscreen – Error message if the game is unable to open or write to a save file – Precision mouse mode*