April 02, 2022
Horizon Forbidden West
A new update has been released for Horizon Forbidden West Update 1.09 Update with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– The team continues to make tweaks to the game’s content with the goal to reduce visual shimmering. – During Side Quest ‘Blood Choke’, Atekka does not use the ballista.
– Fixed an issue in Main Quest “The Dying Lands” where machines would stay stuck behind an energy shield. – Fixed an issue in Main Quest “The Broken Sky” where the player could get stuck in an invisible collision.
– Fixed an issue in Side Quest “The Second Verse” where Zo would not be in Plainsong after completing all Main Quests. – Fixed an issue in Side Quest “Drowned Hopes” where the player could “pry open” rocks from the wrong side, breaking progression.
– Fixed an issue in Cauldron “Kappa” where the player could respawn in an out of bounds area. – Fixed an issue in Rebel Camp “First Forge” where reloading a specific save game would spawn the player underneath the terrain.
– Fixed an issue in Relic Ruin “The Long Coast” where a pullable crate can get stuck in the water. – Fixed an issue where the Black Boxes could not be picked up. – Fixed an issue where the Black Boxes could not be handed in with Untalla.
– Fixed issues when remapping specific button actions.
– Further improvements related to shimmering/sharpness.
Performance and Stability
– Loading screen reductions. – Crash fixes. – Localization and spelling fixes.
– Fixed several issues that prevented 100% completion in the Notebook. Completionists rejoice! – Fixed several issues where the player could escape from a boss fight with a mount.
– Fixed an issue where customizations to the Hunter’s Kit would not persist after restarting save. – Rebalanced several combat mechanics. – Fixed multiple Music issues.