By Charles Clarke
October 24, 2022
All-Star Battle R Update 1.30
A new update has been released for JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R Update 1.30.
The amount of damage when attacking a downed opponent has been adjusted (reduced).
– *If the hit is made to hit a character who is not down, the damage will be the same as before.
Some Characters Dodge
– Pet Shop – Iggy – Hol Horse – Giorno Giovanna (while Golden Wind Requiem)
– Changed the internal processing of Specials which revive by consuming HH gauge.To correct a bug that caused inability to progress.
– Special attack: And punch straight through! Extended the hitbox.To solve the phenomenon that some characters do not get HIT.
– Player Match / Rank Match Changed the rules for matchmaking.In online battles, the adjustment was made so that Japan and Asia will be matched as the same region.
– Fixed the rules for matchmaking. *NA onlyWhen a host creates a session in the North America region with the “Region: Same Region Only” setting, guests in regions other than North America will not be matched even if they play Custom Match.
– Player Match Changed the rules for matchmaking.This is an adjustment to correct the behavior in which players with a “+/- 100000” difference in battle scores are not matched with each other in the session ID search.
– Character SelectAdded paid DLC character Risotto Nero.
– Gallery ItemAdded Gallery items. – JoJo GlossaryAdded items in JoJo Glossary. – CustomizeAdded customize option.