September 28, 2022
A new update has been released for MultiVersus Update 1.07 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Rick Sanchez joins MultiVersus! Rick is a new Mage character joining the roster. – The XP required to go from level 3 – 15 on the character mastery track has been doubled
– We were finding that players could get to level 15 of the mastery track too quickly. This is to help us make it a bit more of a journey. – Loading performance improvements for PS4 and Xbox One.
– Initial free character from completing the intro tutorial has been switched to Shaggy from Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman can now be purchased for Gold or Gleamium. – Attack decay steps have been added to the intro tutorial.
– Fixed an issue in Coop-Versus-AI that was causing only Wonder Woman and Reindog bots to appear. – Fixed a bug where some players weren’t able to equip profile icons.
– Fixed a bug where the game would occasionally freeze at the end-of-game screen.