March 15, 2022
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
A new update has been released for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Update 1.10 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Implemented improvements to rollback netcode handlers. This should reflected as a more stable online experience – Added the option to play versus another player in Training Mode when two controllers are connected.
– For those who are speed running Arcade Mode, we added a timer to the HUD in Arcade Mode. Also loading times are no longer included in the final time – Character Selection no longer resets when entering the Rules menu.
– A timer was added to the Online Modes for the character and stage selection, when the timer runs out, a random character and stage are selected starting the battle after it. – Stage collisions have been improved to prevent phasing.
– UI now properly adapts to different screen aspect ratios. – Minor UI Tweaks
– Grounded normals now clang with grounded normals, always – Grounded normals now rebound against grounded strongs, always – Grounded strongs now beat out grounded normals, always
– Aerial strongs now never collide with other hitboxes, excluding projectiles and RPS win/loss interactions – RPS loss length increased to 30 plus half your current percent for duration (frames) – RPS loss takes hitstun from winning strong attack
– Players are now able to hold the ball – AI is now able to handle balls around hazards
Mid Throw Grounded
– base kb: 50 → 40 – kb growth: 120 → 100 – base stun: 32 → 11 – stun growth: 10 → 28
Mid Throw Aerial
– base kb: 85 → 45 – base stun: 28 → 10 – stun growth: 5 → 22
– Length increased: 25f → 29f – Damage increased: 1% → 3% – Launch angle changed: 20° → 34° – Base knockback decreased: 60 → 35
– Knockback gain increased: 0 → 90 - Base stun decreased: 40 → 21 - Stun gain increased: 0 → 13 - Block direction set to “Mid”
Gameplay updates explained
The current update contains several balance tweaks which address feedback we have received from the community. We also added a couple of features which have been by players like CPU vs CPU. Enjoy!