March 24, 2022
A new update has been released for PUBG PS4 Update 2.02 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
The Tactical Pack will:
– Take up your primary weapon slot. – Have four attachment slots. – Spawn in every map. – Be available in Normal Matches, Custom Games, Training Mode, and Sandbox Mode(PC only).
Improved Shooting Targets
– Practice on the newly-added human-shaped and vehicle-shaped targets at the Aim/Sound Lab and shooting practice ranges! – You can see the different damages you inflict on the target based on the area you hit.
– Sniper Rifles (SR) spawn rate increased by approximately 145%. – Foregrip spawn rate increased by approximately 33%. – Scope spawn rate increased by approximately 75%
– Assault Rifles (AR) spawn rate increased by approximately 105%. – Designated Marksman Rifles (DMR) spawn rate increased by approximately 123%. – Sniper Rifles (SR) spawn rate increased by approximately 317%.
– A special BGM “PUBG 5th Anniversary” has been created and applied to the main lobby – Erangel and Taego won’t be the only ones celebrating our upcoming fifth anniversary!
– The current icons on the Hideout and Store tabs have been confusing some of our players, so they’ve been modified to deliver a clearer message. – Regions with map selection can now find lore-related introductions added to each map in the map select page.
– Fixed the missing item issue in the Drone’s inventory after using the Drone to pick up an item. – Fixed the invisible Drone issue when deploying a Drone while using an emote. – Fixed the awkward tripod issue of the Mk12 when using the weapon while prone.
– Fixed the disappearing rocks issue when entering ADS mode at a certain location in Karakin. – Fixed the missing flame effect when throwing a Molotov at destroyable surfaces in Karakin.
Items & Skins
– Fixed the invisible RYAN’s Slippers issue when equipping the item with a Divemaster Suit. – Fixed the clipping issue of the Blood Hound Jacket when using an emote where the character raises their arms.