By Charles Clarke
March 13, 2022
RimWorld Update 1.3.3300
A new update has been released for RimWorld Update 1.3.3300 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– Fix: Reforming fluid ideo lists some precepts as “incompatible” when they actually are. – Fix: Ability gizmos are still available for roles that have been removed via reformation.
– Display incompatible issue and precept names instead of just precept names in reformation confirmation dialog.
– Show accept key command hotkey on SteamDeck. – Set new, better SteamDeck menu icons. – Larger float menu options on SteamDeck. – Main buttons position change
– Keyboard on a SteamDeck now shows automatically when a new text field is focused. – Show a special window at the top of the screen which shows the typed in text, since SteamDeck keyboard can sometimes block the text field view.
– Increase text input font size. – Don’t show tooltips when the SteamDeck keyboard is open. – Change quests SteamDeck icon.
– Touch screen scrolling improvements on SteamDeck. – It’s now possible to scroll through lists by dragging your finger on SteamDeck. – Make zooming faster on SteamDeck.
– Holding a special “middle mouse button” button on SteamDeck, now translates left clicks into right clicks. This makes it possible to give goto orders to drafted pawns by using the touch screen. – Don’t pan the camera if the middle mouse button is held and a colonist is selected on SteamDeck.
– Allow more zoom on SteamDeck for better touch screen support and easier navigation. – Better time controls on SteamDeck, it’s now possible to increase/decrease time speed with back buttons. – Accept key on a SteamDeck now activates the first command.
– Tutorial now mentions the correct button names on SteamDeck. – Added triggered modal ConceptDefs which explain SteamDeck controls. – Added controller configuration button to options on SteamDeck.
– Added SteamDeck configuration file. – Added SteamInput. – Make ScrollWheelZoomRate a static property. – Suppress SteamDeck ConceptDef warnings.
– Added UnityGUIBugsFixer calls to LearningReadout since it uses GUI.BeginScrollView directly. – Ensure FixSteamDeckMousePositionNeverUpdating() works even for non-1 scales. – Updated steam dlls in root directory.
– Updated Steamworks so that it’s possible to show the correct on-screen keyboard on SteamDeck. – Added “Simulate using Steam Deck” debug setting. – AllTypes now tries to use all types it could load instead of failing entirely.