March 27, 2022
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
A new update has been released for The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Update 1.15 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– The game has been updated with partial support for the following languages: Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
– Added 3 new items to the boss and chest pools: Glass Eye, Stye and Mom’s Ring – C Section is now functional and obtainable after being unlocked – Bag of Crafting, Flip, and Sumptorium can now be found by all characters after being unlocked
– Added a Birthright effect to all the characters that were missing one – Added new level transition/VS screen graphics for Tainted Eden – Added minimap icons for Tainted ???’s poop pickups – Added 200+ new room layouts
– Updated sprites for Tainted Lazarus – Updated the sprite of Magic Fingers – Added unique item costumes to Tainted Lilith’s fetus – Slightly tweaked the color of the Womb to be easier on the eyes
– Tainted Azazel’s beam now has a reduced duration unless he holds Brimstone – Tainted Azazel now sneezes automatically when charging instead of when releasing a partial charge
– Hitting enemies with Tainted Azazel’s sneeze cuts the remaining charge time in half – Hitting enemies with Tainted Azazel’s sneeze inflicts them with a Brimstone Curse which makes them more vulnerable to Brimstone attacks and causes them to explode when killed by Brimstone
– Tainted Eve’s clots are no longer lost when recalled by Sumptorium if she has full health, instead, they will drop to the ground next to her – Tainted Eve’s clots now start with 15 HP when spawned and slowly decay down to 1 HP
– Devil deals costing 1 heart and 2 soul hearts can now be taken if the player only has 1 heart container and no soul’s hearts – Glass Cannon no longer breaks on self-inflicted damage