By Charles Clarke
March 16, 2022
The Crew 2 Update
A new update has been released for The Crew 2 Update 1.22 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC
[Added] New game mode: Stories. – 8 Long Stories with a unique reward – 8 Medium stories with a unique vanity reward – 16 Short stories with bucks rewards – New Stories button in the main menu
– 17 smokes – 17 tires – 17 underglows – 17 nitros – 11 horns – 9 window tints – 5 rooftops – 2 suits – 6 outfit parts
– [Added] 16 LIVE Summits including:4 Premium LIVE Summits 1 ultra mooded LIVE Summit
– [Added] 2 new Motorpasses. – [Added] Daily Challenges and 4 Weekly Challenges. – [Fixed] Minor visual elements were missing when hovering certain Motorpass rewards – [Fixed] Motorstars earned in Live Summits were not awarded immediately
– [Added] One themed event.Flashback: Japan
– [Added] Warning when trying to pin a new Challenge, Hobby Action or Story Step to notify another item will be unpinned. It will no longer be necessary to unpin an item before pinning a new one.
– [Fixed] For itinerary hobbies (driving from A to B), using Fast Fav to select an authorized vehicle will not stop the progression anymore. This behaviour also applies to stories. – [Improved] Memory optimization.
The Crew 2 Patch 1.22
– PC: approx. 30 GB – PlayStation: approx. 29 GB depending on the version. – Xbox: approx. 30 GB