By Charles Clarke
February 21, 2022
First Class Trouble Update 1.10 – Patch Notes on February 21, 2022
The First Class Trouble Update 1.10 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform
First Class Trouble Update 1.10
Features – Preparations for the Custom Games update!
– Removed Lunar New Year decorations. – Redid the lighting in the Casino to make it a bit more vibrant. – Replaced the proximity scanner icons.
– When escaping using the Escape Pod it will no longer say “you are dead” on the screen when on the voting screen. – Two Personoids should no longer be able to both use a syringe on the same person at the same time.
– Increased the amount of overdose syringe stands in the Casino. – Lowered the amount of padlock spawns to two in the Casino. – Changed the Casino airlocks to each contain only one type of scanner
– Fixed some overlap on some shirts that caused a hole in their necks. – Fixed that when you were pushed while using the symbol puzzle the UI would be stuck on your menu. – Removed the not in local chat message persisting on the main menu even though you are reconnected.
– Fixed an issue where the menu music would often not start when entering the menu from the post match screen. – Fixed an issue where the Paper Plane trajectory would remain on screen. – Fixed an issue with a light ray being visible in the emergency voting room.
– Fixed some lighting inconsistencies under the bridge on the C.A.I.N map. – Fixed that some pools in the resort did not have the proper water textures. – Fixed various clipping issues on all maps.
– Fixed various floating items on all maps. – Fixed various gaps allowing the player to see outside the mapl on all maps. – Fixed various items having no, or wrong collision models on all maps.
– Fixed various ghost/z-fighting assets on all maps. – Fixed various issues related to asset LOD settings on all maps. – Fixed various issues related to assets making the player able to get stuck on all maps.
– Fixed various issues with assets displaying temporary or wrong material on all maps. – Fixed various issues with decals causing overlap on the characters on all maps.
– Fixed various issues with hazards bleeding through walls on all maps. – Fixed an issue that would cause the tooltip messages to be empty when force opening doors