April 03, 2022
Rainbow Six Siege
A new update has been released for Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.20 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC.
– FIXED – An occasional error when attempting to pick an attacker after switching to another player’s drone. – FIXED – Team killing a player who joins a match in-progress causes the Reverse Friendly Fire icon to appear for the killed player instead of the team killer in the next round.
– FIXED – Attackers and Defenders on the same team in TDM have louder SFX in-game. – FIXED – Players can aim down sights during the Victory Screen in TDM. – FIXED – Promotional video is shown before finishing introductory TDM video.
– FIXED – Player cards are only visible on the first death. – FIXED – Victory dances appear broken on operators with removed gadget models. – FIXED – Respawn timer is longer than the visible countdown.
– FIXED – Mira’s Black Mirror’s canister is breakable from the opaque side of the Mirror with a melee hit. – FIXED – Azami’s Kiba Barriers don’t destroy damaged barricades when the Barrier deploys.
– FIXED – Amaru can’t use Garra Hook on a hatch when a Kiba Barrier covers the hatch from the bottom. – FIXED – Placing a Deployable Shield on top of a Kiba Barrier that’s near a destroyed hatch destroys both devices.
– FIXED – OTs-03 weapon sights have a placeholder texture. – FIXED – A second scope appears inside of the 3.0x and 2.0x scopes when the Sentinel Spirit weapon attachment skin is equipped.
– FIXED – Several headgears and uniforms are incorrectly named “Default” for various Operators. – FIXED – “Reconnect” prompt is displayed for a minute after completing the match if the player reconnected once during the game.
– FIXED – Various clipping and visual issues for cosmetics. – FIXED – Various Battle Pass and challenging issues. – FIXED – Various customization issues. – FIXED – Various UI and UX issues. – FIXED – Various localization issues.