A new update for Thunder of war was deployed today. We have all the details on this Patch on June 2.
War Thunder Red Skies Update 3.67 and now available for download. Of today patch only includes new land vehicles, new warships, locations and more. There are also some tweaks and bugs fixes.
Notes on patch by War Thunder
11 new land vehicles and brand new mechanic – commander’s view!
Grade VII for more modern jets in line with battle level 11.0 expanded
Lot of new aircraft, including the MiG-23M and an F-5C. premium in the famous Red Menace camouflage!
6 new military ships ea new naval shell chase camera view for aim better!
New locations is missions
- The mechanics of the fire assistance was added to the ground battles. The ability for extinguish fires for all allies are available for light tanks and from playing in a team you can help with is for any team member regardless of the player’S vehicle (like repair). To help, the ally doesn’t have to be in degree of fight fire themselves – no FPE forms on the vehicle or it is out of supply. Extinguishing fire the player want spend one of your FPE units.
- The mechanics of the commander’s sight was added for some ground vehicles of ranks IV-VII. The list of preconfigured vehicles (Sara updated how are the mechanic mechanics added to the others vehicles)
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: HSTV-L, M103, M1128, M1A2 Abrams, M247, M3A3 Bradley, M41A1, M47, M48A1, M60, M60A1 (AOS), M60A1 RISE (P), M60A2, M60 AMBT, M60A3 TTS, M901, Magach 3, MBT- 70, Merkava Mk.1, Merkava Mk.2B, Merkava Mk.3D, T54E1, T92, T95E1, XM-803.
- Germany: Begleitpanzer 57, SPz BMP-1, Gepard, JPz 4-5, KPz-70, Leopard 1A5, Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2A5, Leopard 2A6, Leopard 2K, Leopard 2 PL, Leopard A1A1 (L / 44), C2A1, Leopard I, Leopard A1A1, Marder A1-, mKPz M47 G, M48A2 C, M48A2 G A2, M48 Super, Jagdtiger, Radkampfwagen 90, JaPz.K A2, Classe 3 (P), TAM, TAM 2C, TAM 2IP.
- USSR: BMP-1, BMP-2M, IS-3, IS-4M, IS-7, IT-1, Object 120, Object 268, Object 279, Object 685, Object 906, PT-76B, SU-122-54, T -10A, T-10M, T-54 (1947), T-54 (1949), T-54 (1951), T-55AM-1, T-55A, T-62, T-62M-1, T- 64B, T-64A (1971), T-72AV (TURMS-T), T-80B, T-80BVM, T-80U, Т-90А, Type 62, ZPRK 2S6, ZSU-23-4, ZSU-37- 2.
- Great Britain: Centurion Action X, Centurion Mk.10, Centurion Mk.3, Strv 81 (RB 52), Centurion Mk.5 / 1, Challenger Mk.2, Challenger 2 (2F), Challenger 2, Challenger Mk.3, Chieftain Marksman, Chieftain Mk.10, Chieftain Mk.3, Chieftain Mk.5, Conqueror, Falcon, Striker, Caernarvon, FV4202, Warrior, Olifant Mk.1A, Olifant Mk.2, Rooikat 105, Rooikat Mk.1D, Rooikat MTTD, ZA- 35, Stormer HVM, TTD, VFM5, Vickers MBT, Vickers Mk.7.
- Japan: M41A1, M47, ST-A3, STB-1, Type 16, Type 61, Type 74, Type 74 F, Type 74G, Type 89, Type 90, Type 90 (B).
- China: M48A1, M60A3 TTS, PGZ09, PT-76, PTL02, PTZ89, Т-62 №545, Type 59, ZTZ59D1, Type 62, Type 63-I, Type 69, T-69 II G, ZBD86, WMA301, ZTZ99.
- France: AMX-10RC, AMX-30, AMX-30 (1972), AMX-30 ACRA, AMX-30B2, AMX-30B2 BRENUS, AMX-30 DCA, AMX-32, AMX-40, AMX-50 Foch, AMX-50 Surbaissé, AMX-50 Surblinde, Leclerc, Leclerc S2, MARS 15, SK-105A2.
- Italy: Centaur, Centaur ROMOR, Aries, Aries (P), Aries PSO, Centauro MGS, Leopard 1A5, M47 (105/55), M60A1 “DCAriete”, OF-40, OF-40 Mk.2A, OF-40 (MTCA) , OTOMATIC.
- Sweden: CV 90105 TML, CV 90120, Strv 101, Strv 104, Strv 121, Strv 122A, Strv 81, Strv 81 (RB 52).
- The mechanics of using duplicate fire controls (a simulation of of the commander use of redundant controls and eyepiece periscope sight) by the commander was added for some ground vehicles of ranks V-VII. In case of lost of consciousness that a gunner will keep fire check if this feature is in operation on the tank and the tank commander is also I live. The list of preconfigured vehicles (Sara updated how are the mechanic mechanics added to the others vehicles):
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: HSTV-L, M1 Abrams, IPM1, M103, M1128, M1A1 Abrams, M1A2 Abrams, M247, M3 Bradley, M3A3 Bradley, M41A1, M47, M48A1, M551, M60, M60A1 (AOS), M60A1 RISE (P), M60 AMBT , M60A3 TTS, Magach 3, MBT-70, Merkava Mk.1, Merkava Mk.2B, Merkava Mk.3D, T54E1, T92, T95E1, XM8, XM-803, XM-1 (Chrysler), XM-1 (GM ).
- Germany: Begleitpanzer 57, Gepard, KPz-70, Leopard 1A5, Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2A5, Leopard 2A6, Leopard 2K, Leopard 2 PL, Leopard A1A1 (L / 44), C2A1, Leopard I, Leopard A1A1, Marder A1-, mKPz M47 G, M48A2 C, M48A2 G A2, M48 Super, Radkampfwagen 90, JaPz.K A2, Class 3 (P), TAM, TAM 2C, TAM 2IP.
- USSR: BMP-2, BMP-2M, BMP-3, T-72AV (TURMS-T), T-72B3, T-80U, T-80BVM, Т-90А.
- Great Britain: Challenger Mk.2, Challenger 2 (2F), Challenger 2, Challenger Mk.3, Chieftain Marksman, Chieftain Mk.10, Chieftain Mk.3, Chieftain Mk.5, Conqueror, Falcon, Warrior, Rooikat 105, Rooikat Mk.1D , Rooikat MTTD, ZA-35, TTD, VFM5, Vickers Mk.7.
- Japan: M41A1, STB-1, Type 16, Type 74, Type 74 F, Type 74G, Type 89, Type 90, Type 90 (B).
- China: CM11, M48A1, M60A3 TTS, PGZ09, ZTZ96A, ZTZ99.
- France: AMX-10RC, AMX-30, AMX-30 (1972), AMX-30 ACRA, AMX-30B2, AMX-30B2 BRENUS, AMX-30 DCA, AMX-30 Super, AMX-32, AMX-40, Leclerc, Leclerc S2, SK-105A2.
- Italy: Centaur, Centaur ROMOR, Aries, Aries (P), Aries PSO, Centaur MGS, Dardo, Leopard 1A5, M47 (105/55), M60A1 “DCAriete”, OF-40, OF-40 Mk.2A, OF-40 ( MTCA), OTOMATIC.
- Sweden: CV 90105 TML, CV 90120, Strv 121, Strv 122A, Strv 122B PLSS, Strf 9040C, Strf 9040 BILL, Lvkv 9040C.
- The mechanics of range correction in the view based on range measurement results with the laser rangefinder was added on the ground RB.
- Torpedo speed multiplier in AB was changed from a constant ‘equal to 3’ to a piecewise linear dependence on the traveled distance:
- Up to 4 km the multiplier is 3;
- From 4 to 8 km the multiplier decreases linearly from 3 to 1;
- On 8 km the multiplier is 1.
- traced vehicles I am now more controllable on rotation and rotation, inertia in the direction of the turn was reduced, the turn ends faster when the turn control has been released.
- The rendering of the thermal vision was improved, the picture looks like more natural when using green or red channels.
- Nuclear explosion effect has been updated. In “Maximum” and “Movie” modes you may now see the shock wave destroying buildings and environments. Details of the explosive wave for other graphics modes were reduced.
- New hit effects for shells from 206-480 mm were added.
- New effects for artillery explosions in land battles I have been added.
- New effects when hitting the red bricks were added.
- Visual shot effect has been hidden in the sight of a warship to improve visibility.
- FV4005 – The visual shot effect has been changed.
- New shot effect kind it was added for 40 mm anti-aircraft guns.
- The weather for the smoke disappears and its appearance when the aircraft bombs explode were adjusted.
- Effects of fires and smoke on the land has been reworked e improved.
- Wrong night glow on some effects were removed.
- The problem with Low FPS when flying behind a plane in flames was fixed.
- All the effects of the smoke trail on the missiles were changed.
- All planes fire the effects were changed.
- Sparks for all hit the effects have been optimized and unified.
- Effect of shells bursting in the air has been updated.
- The trajectory of falling bullets continue to be highlighted when changing weapon groups after firing. To do this you need to enable the correspondent option in the settings.
- The visibility of traces of naval bullets were improved.
- The sound of everything on the ground vehicles guns, except for machine guns, have been reworked for third person and machine gunner view with all allies e enemy vehicles. The jet of dust is emphasized as it leaves of metallic sounds I have been removed.
- Planes firing sounds I have been improved, all hits now have a higher density at low frequencies.
- New sounds of the vehicle the traces were added for the terrain vehicles product in 1980s and later. There are 4 types in total: tracks for main battle tanks, tracks for light tanks, tracks for amphibians, tracks for infantry combat vehicles.
- Single vehicle track sounds I have been added for all enemy/ allied terrain vehicles in agreement with the sounds of the player’S vehicles..
- Authentic track sounds for the STRV103 series they have been introduced.
- New sounds for the ATGM TOW system was created – sound of the navigation of a launch missile system before launch and on sound of the missile firing.
- A new mechanism for the sound of land vehicles fall on the suspension was added.
- The system for manage the sound events of the explosions were improved in so that an excess of explosions do not cause loss of some important sound events for example enemy engines and track sounds.
- Explosion sounds have been reworked in so that now they fade out more clearly with distance to a listener and not create local supersaturated areas that could potentially begin overload the game sound mix in the low frequency area or suppress the general sound level.
- The global reverb system has been redesigned in in order to improve the positioning of sound events and to do the game’S sound detergent mixture.
- Indoor game sound channel routing has been redesigned for more correct sound reproduction on multi-channel speaker systems.
- Overload of the game sounds on the console during an intense battle and shots from main caliber guns on the ships were fixed.
- The sound of quick fire anti-aircraft guns that were disappearing on console has been fixed.
- The sound design of different areas on the Seversk 13 location was created in to emphasize the atmosphere and mood of the location.
Changes e fixes for VR devices
- VR: The game now uses OpenXR. VR support has been reworked:
- Depth perception was improved.
- The visual clarity was improved compared to the previous implementation at the same oversampling levels. This also allows players to achieve similar quality at lower oversampling levels.
- The overall image quality in Virtual reality was improved.
- TAA is now supported in VR (while the option was in precedence available in the user interface, it did not have effect in VR).
- DLSS is now supported in virtual reality.
- Now there are three options for in-game flat screen mirror windows: both eyes (similar to the old implementation), left or right eye only (both adjusted the proportions of the window).
- The zoom axis now works on all cameras in VR, not just in cockpit view.
- Oculus ASW should now produce better results.
- The GUI was adjusted ask for less head movement in VR to achieve corner elements.
- Double vision and / or artifacts around nearby objects were fixed.
- Wrong lighting and shadows of a fuselage seen from the cockpit were fixed.
- Fighter pilot tutorial cannot be completed in Virtual reality was fixed.
Check out the full change log right here.